HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Just give us a call 07 3252 2562, or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), or WeChat (icinghill3).
For customised cake/ wedding cake/ dessert table, please contact us by email or WeChat.
HOW MANY DAYS NOTICE DO YOU NEED?
For popular cakes we need 3-4 days notice, and for customised cake/ fondant cake, we recommend
you to order before 2 weeks.
CAN YOU DELIVER THE CAKE TO ME?
Yes we do, the minimum order for delivery service is $60, and delivery fee starts from $10. Full
*Deliveries are only available on particular days, for other days, you may order directly from delivery apps (Easi or BuyHome) or schedule an on-demand delivery from them*
WHAT TIME CAN I PICK UP MY CAKE?
As all cakes are freshly made on the day, the earliest pick up time is 10AM. You can pick up the cake at 10AM- 5PM on Tuesday to Sunday (close on Monday).
Pick-up My Cake
ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOW WHEN I'M PICKING UP MY CAKE?
- Eat it today to keep the best taste!
- Don't leave the cake without the fridge for 1 hour, put your cake under the front passenger seat,
and keep your car air-conditioned when driving.
- Don't let your friends to hold your cake when driving.
HOW DO I STORE/KEEP MY CAKE?
- Fresh cream: MUST be kept in fridge, the temperature of the fridge should be around 1~5℃.
- Fondant/ buttercream: DO NOT store in fridge, the cake should be kept in a cool dry place (around
23℃ air-condition room)
WHAT ELSE I SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO?
Allergic Notice: If you have an allergy or a special dietary requirement please inform us before you confirm your order.
Overnight takeaway cake: Icing Hill does not take responsibility for any takeaway overnight spoiled food or damaged cake.
Didn't find your answer? Feel free to contact us!
Shop Address: 1 Commercial Rd, Fortitude Valley
Shop phone: 07 3252 2562
Facebook: Icinghill Brisbane